Expressive and Experimental Drawing
The exercises of the expressive drawing section will consist of drawing short poses of a natural model. The student will experience drawing in a less analytical way and in a more sensorial and expressive way, having the opportunity to experiment and learn to combine different techniques and graphic colours.
- To extend the elements related to drawing the human figure beyond the fixed reference points by developing expressive possibilities.
- To teach observation, visual analysis and the capacity for synthesis in capturing the reference points of nature, with the aim of achieving a more expressive representation.
- To apply knowledge of anatomical morphology in order to better and correctly understand the representation of the human body.
- To know how to estimate, due to expressive suitability and perceptive aspects, the result of the graphic and technical forms used in each case.
- To exercise theoretical ability in reflection, analysis and research, in order to know how to apply it to learning and personal work.
- To acquire a high degree of creative expression in the representation of the human figure.
- To apply the techniques and artistic processes chosen for each project so that it can develop in a creative, personalised way.
- To deepen the student's intuitive and expressive abilities and display them in the drawing of the human figure.
- To forget the rigidity, analytical calculation and control exercised by academic learning to give way to creativity coming from the right hemisphere of the brain.
Dates: Autumn, Winter and Spring periods
Timetables: Friday from 2pm to 5pm
Location: BAA Poblenou
|Prices||3 MONTHS||6 MONTHS||9 MONTHS|
|370 €||740 €||1,100 €|
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.