- To increase knowledge related to drawing the human figure beyond the fixed reference points, by developing its dynamic possibilities.
- To teach observation, visual analysis and the capacity for synthesis by capturing the motion of a natural model, with the aim of achieving its optimised representation.
- To master visual retention, in order to be able to draw the poses and feelings of the model from memory, with fast motion and very short observation times.
- To apply knowledge of anatomical morphology in order to better and correctly understand the representation of motion.
- To learn how to assess, through its expressive adequacy and perceptive aspects, the result of the graphic and technical forms adopted in each case.
- To exercise one's theoretical capacity in reflection, analysis and investigation, with the aim of knowing how to apply it to learning and personal work.
- To acquire a high degree of creative expression in the representation of motion.
- To apply the techniques and artistic procedures chosen for each project to develop them in a creative, personalised way.
- To deepen the intuitive and expressive capacities of the student and their reflection in the drawing of motion.
- To develop creative spirit through personal initiative, with the aim of acquiring a personal style to represent motion.
Dates: Autumn period
Timetable : Friday, from 2pm to 5pm
Location: BAA Poblenou
|Prices||3 MONTHS||6 MONTHS||9 MONTHS|
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.